Contax T2

Lomopedia: Contax T3 3 17 Share Tweet. Contax T2 Manual Ebook | naturdesign. CONTAX Club Thailand has 5,621 members. It's an automatic camera, with auto exposure and auto focus as well as rangefinder mode and aperture settings, so you can control. com today is free of charge for shipment. They were introduced between 1984 and 2002. Find Contax Cameras for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Fashion model Kendall Jenner was a guest on The Tonight Show this week, and one of the subjects she discussed with host Jimmy Fallon was her love of photography and recent cover photos she shot. Based on the hang tag of 120,000; street cost would have probably been about $999. I’ve over 30 years experience repairing professional photographic equipment from Contax, Nikon, Mamiya, Hasselblad etc but these days I concentrate purely on the brilliant mechanical cameras from Contax and Nikon. コンタックス(contax) コンタックス(contax) コンタックス t2 チタンクローム ¥91740 (税込) 名古屋中古買取センター 状態:ab 更新日:wed feb 26 17:27:29 jst 2020; コンタックス(contax) コンタックス(contax) コンタックス t2 チタンクローム ¥91740 (税込). どーも、ギダッチです。 現在も非常に人気のある高級コンパクトフィルムカメラ『contax t2』。 今は手放してしまったんですが、このカメラで撮影した写真を振り返ってまして、この写真たちを共有したいな~と思いました。. Take a look at the price trends of the Contax T2 from when it was released in 1990 up to today. Contax T vs. コンタックスt2の作例をみることができるサイトをいくつかご紹介しておきますね。 白状してしまうと、僕の場合、t2を購入した事に満足してしまい、近所の散歩時に撮影したフィルム2〜3本で終了。. com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (“letvlog. It's a 'luxury compact' with a multi coated T* Sonnar lens, the sort of lens that you would find on a high end SLR. More of that Contax/Zeiss goodness, but in a smaller package. See more ideas about Medium format photography, Medina marrakech and Daily alexa chung. Utilizing a full range of automated systems, the T2 is simple to handle, while allowing for advanced amateur/pro creativity. Comprising a '60 Years limited edition' camera, No. Japan camera hunter called it a killer compact. 各位,本帖正式更名为:T* の 部落 -- Contax T2用家(二期) 【Contax T2 的介绍】 参见下文:《优秀的袖珍相机—康泰克斯T2(Contax T2)》,作者: 鹰之眼. More info: http://camerapedia. The ultimate Contax T2 write-up. The T3 kept the Sonnar 2. Long story short,…. It was suppose to be a professionals' compact pocket camera. In 1973 the Contax name was licensed to the Japanese maker Yashica by Carl Zeiss to create a prestigious brand of 35mm cameras and. Rare Black T2 in mint condition. Why does it never seem to leave the limelight? How is it still so popular 27 years after it hit the. ผมได้เป็นเจ้าของกล้อง Contax T2 ตัวแรกน่าจะช่วงปี 2008-2009 แต่ก่อนผมใช้กล้อง Contax G2 ถ่ายงานประจำ แล้วมันชอบมีปัญหาโฟกัสไม่เข้าบางครั้ง. We guarantee the CONTAX T2 Date with a full warranty from the date of purchase if the product(s) have any quality problem!. Don’t come at me T fans. Today we are looking at the Contax TVS which I have been using for a few months, so I guess it's time to share my thoughts about it. Riesen-Auswahl führender Marken zu günstigen Preisen online bei eBay kaufen!. Some of the content are extracts from: Cees De Groot, who maintains a Contax FAQ site and Tim Roger website on Contax SLR cameras, A few of the images on Zeiss lenses were downloaded from Contax US website. , In my opinion the best films to use with the T2 is: Fujicolor 200C and Kodak Portra 400. If it can't focus then it won't shoot and you'll miss the shot. I have a few questions about the operation of the Contax T2. We supply high quality CONTAX T2 Date Charger with low price. com 寝ても覚めてもCONT…. The size and weight of the system makes it ideal for travel or simply wandering about the neighborhood. Cinestill 800T shot at 3200 (+2) / Contax T2. The Contax Tix was a super expensive "boutique" APS film camera that came out around 1997. 8 lens (now a 35mm vs a 38mm) but cut the size by about 1/3. Its scale focus methodology makes it the faster camera for snapshots and candids. The Contax T2 is the ultimate point-and-shoot, or at least, the most enduringly popular one. Contax t2 point & shoot 35mm f/2. How long can Contax T2 work with a. Being smitten with the Contax G Boys I wanted more, but less. More of that Contax/Zeiss goodness, but in a smaller package. This contax t2 35mm point and shoot film camera is in great condition! If you know about this camera you know how great they are and what they are worth! Serious inquires only. com” (amazon. Find Contax Cameras for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. I've ran 10 rolls plus everything works well and accurately. With the Minlux and T2 the flash always fires at full power, and a suitable aperture is set according to focus distance. For one reason or another, we can lose our creativity. The Contax T2 was renowned for its Carl Zeiss T* multi-coated Sonnar 2. Etti’s $100 Olympus Mju I, two 35mm film point & shoots I shot in New York City. Not as bitingly sharp as the lens on the Contax T3, but still sharper than most point and shoots. 00 in almost mint condition from japancamerahunter. Contax (stylised as CONTAX in the Kyocera era) began as a camera model in the Zeiss Ikon line in 1932, and later became a brand name. the T3 had one small. @wheresjd is back - this week giving you a comparison of my $600 Contax T2 vs. View and Download Contax T2 instruction manual online. Contax t-2 for parts or repair. Contax T2, a titanium body autofocus compact camera. Japan camera hunter called it a killer compact. The Contax T3 was released in 2001 as the follow up to the still popular T2. This moment announced to the world of 2017 that film was officially back in style. (6) 1 year warranty period offered by G. The Contax T2 entered the mainstream cultural stratosphere in 2017 when supermodel Kendall Jenner used the camera to snap photos of Jimmy Fallon live on primetime television. 现在contax t 都被炒的价格好高啊啊啊学生党入坑只想摔,奖学金到了打算用一半左右来买,不过现在contax t2都被炒到4000的样子了预算不够啊,然后奥林巴斯的话感觉成片还是比contax t2t3逊色,要求的话也不太多主要想便携些,手上第一台相机是凤凰dc303k~~同时也种草了eos 1n和3但是觉得太重了应该利用. The only mark on the camera is a tiny scuff (pictured). Racquet Reviews: The Contax T2 Cinestill 800T shot at 3200 (+2) / Contax T2. Contax 137 MD Quartz gomma Body 137 MD fotocamera. The Contax T2 was released in 1990, though you’d be forgiven if you thought it was 15 years later. The durability of an contax t2 film will be contingent on the materials used as well as the quality of the manufacturing process. Gears Gadgets Camera Gear Photography Black Cameras Product Design Appliances Fotografia. We absolutely love creative photography. The Contax T2 camera has a Carl Zeiss T Sonnar 2. And that's about all you need to know about the Contax T. デジカメやデジタル一眼の通販なら激安価格のカメラのキタムラにお任せください:2144071207000:【中古】,【良品】,コンタックス(contax),コンタックス,t2,チタンクローム,テレビ、オーディオ、カメラ,カメラ,フィルムカメラ,コンパクトカメラ(フィルム). The Contax T2 is the world’s most fashionable camera, apparently. 8", 5 Megapixel CCD sensor this little titanium box was one of the last models pumped out of the Kyocera factories sporting the Contax badge. Shop with confidence. Its balanced combination of style, performance, and quality makes it one of the most sought-after film cameras even up to this day. Buy Contax T2 platin 鉑金版 帶包裝#jp20368 in Hong Kong,Hong Kong. Released in 1990, The Contax T2 was the second of the Contax T series of high-end compact film cameras targeted at the professional and luxury consumer markets. It is a legend from the PS camera. Contax T2 | Alvin Ku Gallery. A few years later there was not enough support by the community to finance Contaxinfo. The Contax T2 has become so trendy that arch film-fan Bellamy Hunt of Japan Camera Hunter gets over 50 requests a week from enthusiasts around the world who are determined to go retro in this digital age. フラッシュを焚いてみる。 contax t2×ilford hp5 plus. Went for the Contax T2. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7085463197. Photography services include wedding, engagement, portraits, events and more. We make gas permeable contact lenses including the Custom Stable scleral contact lens. contax t2でたまに起きるピン抜けの症状が起きています。 (線路の中には入ってないです) 寒椿大好き芸人です。 絞って風景撮影。雲の濃淡が消えてしまっているのは残念ですが、いい感じに写りますね。 業務用100は癖のないフィルムらしい写り. Quick View. 不过话说回来,contax t2在日本的价格一般也要1600、1700左右,个别成色好的也要2000多,价格比国内的也就便宜了1、200块钱而已,还不如在国内的2手相机店买,至少有半年售后。. I accidently had dropped my T2 from 6 1/2 feet onto a concrete side walk below and it left only minor marks on the (no dings or dents) titanium top cover. The interesting thing about film photography is that there’s no do-overs. Contax T2 In excellent condition, apart from small water mark on lens Does not affect photos Can provide proof from recent processing No digital bleeding , 1243281698. CONTAX T2の歴史は下記の通りです。 1990年に定価120,000円で京セラから発売されたフィルムカメラです。 1991年10月に定価130,000円でBlackとGoldが発売になりました。 1992年1月21日にはCONTAXブランド60周年記念のゴールドと黒のカラーのものが、定価250,000円で発売され. 8 info faster! We have a mega list of reviews, specs, where to buy, example images, manual PDFs, forum searches, and videos!. I then tried opening the back and the film was still stretched around the spool (hopefully i didn't **** up the photos). Jessops T2 to CY body adapter good condition. With the Minlux and T2 the flash always fires at full power, and a suitable aperture is set according to focus distance. 8 lens (now a 35mm vs a 38mm) but cut the size by about 1/3. CONTAX T2 Price Trends 1990-2018. RTS, RTS2, T, T2, T3, G1, G2, TVS, TVS2, TVS3, AX, Aria, 645, N1, due to the complete lack of spares worldwide. So no Canonet. The Contax T2 had a 38mm Sonnar (not 35mm). Friday Film II: Contax TVS III plus Rollei Retro 80s and Rollei CR200. I have a Contax T2. com 寝ても覚めてもCONT…. Added the Sony Alpha mount, which is the same as the Minolta AF mount. Buy Contax t2 in 台北市 (Taipei),Taiwan. Refreshed, Re-Inspired and Re-Loaded! By Steve Huff It happens after a while to ALL of us. com 寝ても覚めてもCONTAXの事を考えてしまいます。これはもはや恋. New to Contax T2, I'm going to Europe for about 20 days and I'm wondering if I should bring extra batteries (CR123) with me. 8 lens (now a 35mm vs a 38mm) but cut the size by about 1/3. I've also attached images from the same roll where there is no leak. (or partying) And if you can stand the previous models aesthetic funkiness, it's cheap. com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (“letvlog. 8 T* ★綺麗な」が83件の入札で71,000円、「CONTAX コンタックス T2 Carl. But here’s a silly fact; it sells for a third the price of the T2 and T3. Yet, how many people can be lazy to read? They prefer to invest their idle time to talk or hang out. As a result, and because these cameras are now almost as rare as rocking horse manure, Bellamy is no longer offering to. 6 out of 5 stars 219. Racquet Reviews: The Contax T2 Cinestill 800T shot at 3200 (+2) / Contax T2. The first two photos are taken with the Contax T2/Portra 400 and the last two photos taken with the Yashica T4/Fujicolor Superia X-Tra 400. CONTAX TVS III Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar 30-60mm F3. From nine locations in four countries around the world, CONTAX delivers the highest quality of SAP services for SAP implementations, SAP application managed services, and SAP support services. I love the champagne gold version and it's the cheapest among the rest of colors. I'm on a shoot in Japan. Etti’s $100 Olympus Mju I, two 35mm film point & shoots I shot in New York City. 99 shipping. 【 MINT 】 Contax T2 D T2D DATA BACK Point & Shoot 35mm Film Camera from JAPAN #1223 Description Grade Mint Pre-owned,almost no signs of use. Went for the Contax T2. CONTAX T2 Titan Blcak SN: 118217. They were introduced between 1984 and 2002, have Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* lenses and a titanium body. Product condition: B. 8 lens (now a 35mm vs a 38mm) but cut the size by about 1/3. You’ll save time and avoid late-filing fees. Enrichissez-le en mettant votre propre savoir à la disposition de tous. The Contax T2 is the ultimate point-and-shoot, or at least, the most enduringly popular one. こちらはcontax(コンタックス) t2 クロームの買取業者を56社おすすめ順にランキング化したページです。新品状態で上限買取価格の最高値は55080円で、最低値は33000円となっているので、買取価格を比較すると差額は22080円です。使用感のある中古状態で19800〜33048円程度の買取相場だと考えられます。. More Buying Choices $399. But Kyocera decided in 2005 to quit the photobusiness. Dec 23, 2019 at 02:33 PM. 若者たちと撮影した時。 contax. CONTAX Club Thailand has 5,621 members. All Cameras >> Contax Contax Cameras with Sample Photos. That’s when the Contax T2 (and T3) came out in a big way, perhaps more so than any other camera on the planet. Etti's $100 Olympus Mju I, two 35mm film point & shoots I shot in New York City. uk or endless. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, securely and privately show content to your friends and family, or blog the photos and videos you take with a cameraphone. Lens and light seals in perfect condition. ผมได้เป็นเจ้าของกล้อง Contax T2 ตัวแรกน่าจะช่วงปี 2008-2009 แต่ก่อนผมใช้กล้อง Contax G2 ถ่ายงานประจำ แล้วมันชอบมีปัญหาโฟกัสไม่เข้าบางครั้ง. こんにちは!ろびん(@robintwistland)です。 今、巷で大人気の高級コンパクトフィルムカメラ、コンタックスTシリーズの第2弾型 「CONTAX T2」を特集します。 買おうか、どうしようか悩んでいる方へ参考になれば幸いです。 CONTAX T2とは? 京セラが1990年に発売した、高級コンパクトフィルムカメラ. SECOND OWNER A+ SHAPE CASH/CASH APP/ VENMO ONLY PRICE IS OBO. com, save your money and time!. But Kyocera decided in 2005 to quit the photobusiness. กล้องContax T2+กระเป๋า+สายคล้องมือ สภาพดี เลนส์ใสไร้ฝ้า ไร้รา กล้องทำงานเต็มระบบ100% นัดรับรังสิต,ลาดพร้าว,BTS ฟรีEMS #Contax #film #filmcamera #camera #ฟิล์ม #กล้องถ่ายรูป. CONTAX T2 MANUAL PDF - View and Download Contax T2 instruction manual online. Find Contax T2 38mm F2. san francisco, ca • contax t2 • kodak ultramax 400 HAWAII, HI • CONTAX G2 • KODAK GOLD 200 NATURAL BRIDGES, BROOKINGS, OR • PENTAX 67II • KODAK PORTRA 160. 2018-07-07. Contax T2 Titan Black 35mm Point And Shoot Film Camera. Its balanced combination of style, performance, and quality makes it one of the most sought-after film cameras even up to this day. The T2 was a significant camera from Contax which was a renowned camera maker at the time ushered in a new "deluxe compact camera" with other camera companies coming out with competing models. Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Most people go for the T3 or the T2, but this camera is every bit as good in my opinion, and it has the stunning front flip down door. No outputting from system to system, no printing, no collating and no mailing, and no need to leave the T2 to send the file. The Contax T3 now has the SA-2 adapter that has electrical connection as well as a cable release. , I wouldnt go any higher than 800 for color negative. Autofocus viewfinder camera - Multiple main devices - Very Good (used & in working state with minor signs of use). Contax T2 | Alvin Ku Gallery. The Contax T was the first camera Kyocera built under license from Zeiss. A lot of people consider the Contax T2 as one of the greatest compact point-and-shoot film cameras ever created. With the Minlux and T2 the flash always fires at full power, and a suitable aperture is set according to focus distance. The Contax T camera line consists of a number of compact cameras sold by Kyocera under the Contax brand. @wheresjd is back - this week giving you a comparison of my $600 Contax T2 vs. , In my opinion the best films to use with the T2 is: Fujicolor 200C and Kodak Portra 400. Shutter speed range: 1/500 to 8 full seconds (EV 0 ~ 17). Contax T2 Titan Black 35mm Point And Shoot Film Camera. The Contax T2 has been one of those gems that everyone can go crazy about. Visit mygobe. 现在contax t 都被炒的价格好高啊啊啊学生党入坑只想摔,奖学金到了打算用一半左右来买,不过现在contax t2都被炒到4000的样子了预算不够啊,然后奥林巴斯的话感觉成片还是比contax t2t3逊色,要求的话也不太多主要想便携些,手上第一台相机是凤凰dc303k~~同时也种草了eos 1n和3但是觉得太重了应该利用. フラッシュを焚いてみる。 contax t2×ilford hp5 plus. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and other classifieds in your neighborhood. Added the Yashica Pentamatic mount, and revised Konica Autoreflex and Contax rangefinder data. The Contax T2, with its truly superb Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 38mm f2. [mixi]CONTAX-T2微妙に愛好会 修理について 初めまして。初めて書き込みさせていただきます。 私もCONTAX-T2、微妙に愛好しております。 ところが、先日富士登山をした時に、頂上で御来光を まさに撮ろうとした瞬間、ころりと、カメラを落として しまいま. Fine art includes both digital and film photography, as well as painting & drawing. No matter what you're looking for or where you are in the world, our global marketplace of sellers can help you find unique and affordable options. Với kích thước nhỏ gọn, Contax T2 là mẫu máy ảnh SLR hấp dẫn cho nhu cầu di chuyển nhưng vẫn mang lại chất ảnh ấn tượng. 8 38mm lens on it which kinda makes it worth it's current asking price of S$400 range plus/minus in my opinion. 8/38mm T* lens, wrist and neck cord, leather case, sales documents and camera manual in the maker's wood effect presentation case and in the maker's original box, a Contax T2 No. UK0012 in gold and black finish with a Zeiss Sonnar f2. Added the Hasselblad Xpan (actually a Fuji product, but sold by Hasselblad) Added the Contax N autofocus SLR mount. Sold as is for parts. Comes with original box, soft cafe, manual, and neck and wrist straps. Contax T2 Film Camera. This Old Camera: The mighty little Contax T2 (Update) Scroll down to content. Jessops T2 to CY body adapter good condition. 303k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘contaxt2’ hashtag. The Contax T3 was released in 2001 as the follow up to the still popular T2. Alan Pang from Hong Kong shares his opinion of this great film camera. Fashion model Kendall Jenner was a guest on The Tonight Show this week, and one of the subjects she discussed with host Jimmy Fallon was her love of photography and recent cover photos she shot. Most people go for the T3 or the T2, but this camera is every bit as good in my opinion, and it has the stunning front flip down door. by Ibraar Hussain. Contact T2 — image by Miki Yoshihito / Flickr via DigitalRev. Finally acquired one of my holy grails of cameras. Nikon 28Ti vs 35Ti vs Contax T2 vs T3 vs Leica Minilux vs Ricoh 1v which one will you choose? Or none of the above and get a simple P&S digicam? :dunno: I wonder if anyone still show with filmand still need the top notch P&S nowadays. The T and T2 have a fixed 38 mm wide-angle Sonnar lens (5 elements in 4 groups), while the T3 uses a redesigned 35mm Sonnar lens (6 elements in 5 groups). The Contax G2 in Use. san francisco, ca • contax t2 • kodak ultramax 400 HAWAII, HI • CONTAX G2 • KODAK GOLD 200 NATURAL BRIDGES, BROOKINGS, OR • PENTAX 67II • KODAK PORTRA 160. Find great deals on eBay for contax t2 and contax t3. Contax T2/T3 has 950 members. I have a few questions about the operation of the Contax T2. The Contax T2 was offered in in champagne silver, black and gold plated finishes. A few years later there was not enough support by the community to finance Contaxinfo. Buy Contax T2 platin 鉑金版 帶包裝#jp20368 in Hong Kong,Hong Kong. Being smitten with the Contax G Boys I wanted more, but less. We guarantee the CONTAX T2 Date with a full warranty from the date of purchase if the product(s) have any quality problem!. Used but not abused black Contax G2 camera. Mine has already suffered some scratches on its titanium finish, and so there's even less reason to sell it. The interesting thing about film photography is that there’s no do-overs. Next up, is the T2's bigger sibling: the Contax T3. El número y el importe de las pujas pueden no estar totalmente actualizados. La Contax G, di cui consiglio caldamente la versione G2, ha senso solo se hai almeno due obiettivi, e non simili alla focale della T2 ad esempio 45 e 21 (o 28 e 90mm): si tratta di ottiche di altissimo livello, con incisione e trasparenza di colori stupende, mentre il 38mm della T2 è molto contrastato con una resa più d'effetto, in ogni caso parliamo di obiettivi di riferimento. Comprising a '60 Years limited edition' camera, No. This product has sold out. See more ideas about Medium format photography, Medina marrakech and Daily alexa chung. The Contax T camera line consists of a number of compact cameras sold by Kyocera under the Contax brand. Racquet Reviews: The Contax T2 Cinestill 800T shot at 3200 (+2) / Contax T2. This moment announced to the world of 2017 that film was officially back in style. "Near Mint" Contax T2 Point & Shoot Compact 35mm Film Camera From JAPAN #194. I have a few questions about the operation of the Contax T2. com 寝ても覚めてもCONTAXの事を考えてしまいます。これはもはや恋. Its scale focus methodology makes it the faster camera for snapshots and candids. T14 AUTO Flash. CONTAX T2 MANUAL PDF - View and Download Contax T2 instruction manual online. インド放浪、最終日にコンタックスの調子が悪くなり シャッターがきれない問題があったので 諏訪リペアサービスさんに出していたcontax t2が帰ってきました! 諏訪リペアサービスさん 症状 修理内容・料金 最後に 再修理 追記(2019. Film is Fujicolor Superia Premium 400. 콘탁스 t2 사용기 (contax t2 ) 블로그가 박살이 나서. Not as bitingly sharp as the lens on the Contax T3, but still sharper than most point and shoots. We can lose some passion, and even get burned. CONTAX T2 #183. Made in Japan by a German manufacturer, the Contax T2’s beautiful design and craftsmanship made it a favorite. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and other classifieds in your neighborhood. SECOND OWNER A+ SHAPE CASH/CASH APP/ VENMO ONLY PRICE IS OBO. 8/38 T*の刻印が 何ともマニアックでチタン外装の輝きといい大変魅力的なカメラですね! 実は私も昨年、職場近くのカメラ屋さんでCONTAX TVSを発見してしまい、思わず捕獲しそう. I've ran 10 rolls plus everything works well and accurately. Contax 137 MD Quartz gomma Body 137 MD fotocamera. 056642 - edelcompact van Contax met eenvoudige bediening maar een TOP objectief 38/ 2. 5/35 Weatherproof DB Tan Film Camera Ex+/++ $465. In 1973 the Contax name was licensed to the Japanese maker Yashica by Carl Zeiss to create a prestigious brand of 35mm cameras and. See more ideas about Medium format photography, Medina marrakech and Daily alexa chung. I took an extra shot to see if anything would happen, but nothing did. contax t2 contax t2(bk) 勝手にインプレッション もはや説明する必要もない、元祖高級コンパクトカメラ。前身のTを経て、このカメラで「高級コンパクト」というジャンルが確立した。. CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE TO Contax T3 PDF MANUAL. It's okay to speak up my guys. The first two photos are taken with the Contax T2/Portra 400 and the last two photos taken with the Yashica T4/Fujicolor Superia X-Tra 400. Kamera tuli myyntiin 1990 ja on siis filmikompaktiksi suhteellisen myöhäinen. my solution to apply filter in using T2 or even with T3 now, is simply put the usual filter, 58/62/67mm whatever, in front of the lens after the focus is set, the T2/T3 is so light so this can be done quickly and effortlessly. Get your CONTAX T2 Date from battery-adapter. Contax T2, Minolta TC-1 -- worth $600 to $800? Discussion in ' The T2 has the best layout and ease of use of anything other than a GR1 (some may prefer the T2, even). Some of the content are extracts from: Cees De Groot, who maintains a Contax FAQ site and Tim Roger website on Contax SLR cameras, A few of the images on Zeiss lenses were downloaded from Contax US website. Before using this unit, we are encourages you to read this user guide in order for this unit to function properly. And the T3 costs more on average than a brand new Fuji X100f. Quick View. กล้องContax T2+กระเป๋า+สายคล้องมือ สภาพดี เลนส์ใสไร้ฝ้า ไร้รา กล้องทำงานเต็มระบบ100% นัดรับรังสิต,ลาดพร้าว,BTS ฟรีEMS #Contax #film #filmcamera #camera #ฟิล์ม #กล้องถ่ายรูป. , I have both shot it in broad daylight on a normal day, and in snowstorms and gotten superb photos out of it. Various other celebrities I don’t know use the T2. Please reach out with any questions!. Contax Carl Zeiss Biogon T 28mm F2. They were introduced between 1984 and 2002. These lenses are nowadays rather collectible. com today is free of charge for shipment. Kendall Jenner uses the T2. First up, the contax TVS III. Released in 1990, The Contax T2 was the second of the Contax T series of high-end compact film cameras targeted at the professional and luxury consumer markets. 現在、高級コンパクトフィルムカメラといえば、コンタックス t2私の知る限り、ここ数年で販売価格が高騰おそらく5. Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Free delivery and free returns on eBay Plus items!. The TVS II is as easy to use as the T2, almost no buttons to push (thank goodness). Contax T2 Posted 1-20-'08. Manual control, precise and solid design. De camera's werden geïntroduceerd als een kwaliteits-meetzoekercamera. Contact T2 — image by Miki Yoshihito / Flickr via DigitalRev. The Contax T2 is the ultimate point-and-shoot, or at least, the most enduringly popular one. If it can't focus then it won't shoot and you'll miss the shot. Comments All photos are copyrighted and may not be used without permission from the photographer. No matter what you're looking for or where you are in the world, our global marketplace of sellers can help you find unique and affordable options. Page 2 of 2 < Prev 1 2. So we went into the alley way and I captured their cocks with my Contax. Get a great deal with this online auction for a Carl Zeiss Sonnar Contax T2 camera presented by Property Room on behalf of a law enforcement or public agency client. They were introduced between 1984 and 2002. As I have mentioned in the past there was a bit of a ‘luxury compact’ was going on between the big makers (though Canon was conspicuous in its absence). 8/38 38mm/F2. 8 info faster! We have a mega list of reviews, specs, where to buy, example images, manual PDFs, forum searches, and videos!. This contax t2 35mm point and shoot film camera is in great condition! If you know about this camera you know how great they are and what they are worth! Serious inquires only. 高級コンパクトカメラの元祖として名高い名機です。先代機にあたるコンタックス tとこのt2の成功を目の当たりにした各メーカーがこぞって「高級コンパクトカメラ」というジャンルに商品を投入しだしたことからも、その人気の高さがうかがい知れます。. The Contax T3 was released in 2001 as the follow up to the still popular T2. I then tried opening the back and the film was still stretched around the spool (hopefully i didn't **** up the photos). The T2 was a significant camera from Contax which was a renowned camera maker at the time ushered in a new "deluxe compact camera" with other camera companies coming out with competing models. The next page contains information on this camera. CONTAX T with A14 AUTO Flash. I have a Contax T2 Gold edition camera and I shot 36 exposures( the whole roll) and the film did not automatically rewind. Erst 1990 erschien als Nachfolgemodell die Kleinbild-Kompaktkamera Contax T2. With the Minlux and T2 the flash always fires at full power, and a suitable aperture is set according to focus distance. Luckily I bought mine for 500. Find Contax T2 in Canada | Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy, sell, or trade almost anything! New and used items, cars, real estate, jobs, services, vacation rentals and more virtually anywhere in Canada. Recently it has all been about the Ricoh GR1, but what everyone forgets is that there is a very famous rival out there, which can certainly trade punches with the GR. It was the second of the T series of high-end compact film cameras targeted at the professional and luxury consumer markets. com, amazon. As a result, and because these cameras are now almost as rare as rocking horse manure, Bellamy is no longer offering to. CONTAX T2 Titan Black SN: 148791. La Contax G, di cui consiglio caldamente la versione G2, ha senso solo se hai almeno due obiettivi, e non simili alla focale della T2 ad esempio 45 e 21 (o 28 e 90mm): si tratta di ottiche di altissimo livello, con incisione e trasparenza di colori stupende, mentre il 38mm della T2 è molto contrastato con una resa più d'effetto, in ogni caso parliamo di obiettivi di riferimento. Subito a casa e in tutta sicurezza con eBay!. 別府の地獄。 contax t2×ilford hp5 plus. インスタグラムの普及とともに、若者を中心に人気が再燃しているフィルムカメラ。初心者でも使いやすい機種をまとめました。klasse 富士フイルム contax t2. contax 康泰时 t2 中文说明书_专业资料。contax 康泰时 t2 中文说明书. There were other compact FF 35mm film cameras of superb IQ, like the Nikon 35Ti and. The T2 was a significant camera from Contax which was a renowned camera maker at the time ushered in a new "deluxe compact camera" with other camera companies coming out with competing models. Related: contax t3 yashica t4 contax t2 black contax g2 contax t2 mint olympus xa contax tvs leica minilux olympus mju ii contax t2 gold contax g1 nikon 35ti. This camera easily go for above $1k on ebay. Contax T2 cameras were built for a wide range of users. A few years ago the British Photo Magazine, Amateur Photographer had a special article comparing the T3 with the GR1, Leica Minilux,Minolta TC1, Minox GT etc. Whether you are switching digital systems or bringing new life to your old glass from the film era, Fotodiox has a vast variety of adapters waiting for you. The size and weight of the system makes it ideal for travel or simply wandering about the neighborhood. Find Contax T2 38mm F2. ©Monjaret Manon CANON AE-1 CONTAX T2 OLYMPUS MJU-II Click on the pictures for a better quality. The modern, smooth, autofocus Contax G2 system is significantly more advanced and refined than the 1950s-based manual focus LEICA system of today. My first impression of this camera was "heavy". 8 lens, offers photographic excellence beyond compare. All you need is an upgraded version of Cantax T2 and an Internet connection. こんにちは!ろびん(@robintwistland)です。 今、巷で大人気の高級コンパクトフィルムカメラ、コンタックスTシリーズの第2弾型 「CONTAX T2」を特集します。 買おうか、どうしようか悩んでいる方へ参考になれば幸いです。 CONTAX T2とは? 京セラが1990年に発売した、高級コンパクトフィルムカメラ. Most people go for the T3 or the T2, but this camera is every bit as good in my opinion, and it has the stunning front flip down door. Contax T2 Grey with DELUXE BOX & CASE The Contax T2 is an incredibly well built 35mm film camera with a world-class Carl Zeiss Sonnar f/2. I've never really been good with trends, so my review comes 20 some years too late.